Microsoft Office Testing
Are you 100% certain that your applicants have MS Office skills?
If you’re hiring for a position requiring MS Office Skills, then our Microsoft Office pre-employment skills tests are exactly what you need to ensure your job applicants have what it takes. It’s fast, efficient and will give you confidence to make a smarter hiring decision. Just fill out the form on the left to get a free sample test or watch the quick video demo below.
Our highly interactive (not multiple choice-see screen shot below) Microsoft Office tests show you exactly what they know or don't know. The job applicant will perform tasks using the menus, tool bars, and short cut keys, whichever way they are most comfortable with.
We have fully interactive tests for ALL versions of Office: 2013, 2010 and 2007.
We offer the following Microsoft Office tests:
- Microsoft Word tests---topics include Formatting, Editing, Tables and more (view topics)
- Microsoft Windows tests---topics include File Mgt, Programs, Tools and more (view topics)
- Microsoft Outlook tests---topics include Email, Contacts, Calendar and more (view topics)
- Microsoft Excel tests---topics include Analysis, Charts, Formatting and more (view topics)
***Other Microsoft Office tests are available--PowerPoint and Access and more.
Score Report Details (easy to read and emailed instantly after test is finished):
- Percent of Correct Answers (80%, 50%, 100%, etc)
- Skill Level: Beginning, Intermediate, or Advanced
- Correct/Incorrect for each question
- Time spent on each question
- See Sample Report
How does it work? It's simple. Tests can be taken either in your office or from your applicant's home or office at any time, day or night or weekends. It's all done online via our website from any computer.
Our prices start around $20 per test for low volumes with FREE account setup. Just call 1.800.836.1901, Ext. 1, or fill in the box above and we’ll send a sample test to show you how it works. The tests are easy to use and results arrive instantly. Let us help you make smarter hiring decisions today.