Computer Skills Testing
Do you need to confirm the skills of applicants before hiring them?
If you're hiring for a position requiring computer skills, then our computer skills testing tools are exactly what you need to ensure your job applicants have what it takes. It’s fast, efficient and will give you confidence to make a smarter hiring decision.
Just fill out the form on the left to get started with a test sample.
Our interactive (not multiple choice) computer skills tests show you exactly what they know or don't know. Each computer skills assessment is a simulation of a computer program. The job applicant will be asked to perform tasks using the menus, tool bars, and short cut keys. Each computer skills assessment has approximately 35 questions.
Our Computer Skills Tests include the below titles (Topic Lists Here):
- General Computer Literacy (Open folder, Move Files, Forward Email and more)
- Basic Computer Literacy Test (Using a Mouse, Menus & more)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Tests (separate tests--2016, 2010 and earlier versions)
- Windows 10 (and Win 8) Operating System Test
Score Report Details (easy to read and instantly emailed after test completion)
- Percent of Correct Answers (80%, 50%, 100%, etc)
- Skill Level: Beginning, Intermediate, or Advanced
- Time spent on each question
- View Sample Report for MS Word 2013 Test (other reports follow similar format)
EmployTest can offers clerical skills tests and accounting skills tests, as well as many other employment skills tests.
Your applicants will test online via EmployTest.com. For online testing, pricing is based on volume purchased, starting around $20 per test. Your testing account can be set up today so you can start testing immediately.
Ready to get started right now? Just visit our Pricing Page for order links and immediate access!
For more info, just call 1.800.836.1901, Ext. 1, or fill in the box above and we’ll send a sample test to show you how it works. The tests are easy to use and results arrive instantly. Let us help you make smarter hiring decisions today.
Word 2016 Test Question below: