Secretary Tests and Administrative Assistant Tests
Do you need to test your job applicant's admin/clerical skills?
If you’re hiring for an Admin Assistant or Secretary position, then our pre-employment Administrative Assistant tests (or Secretary Skills Tests) are exactly what you need to ensure your job applicants have what it takes. Just fill out the form on the left to receive a free test sample.
Our highly interactive Adminstrative Assistant tests show you exactly what they know or don't know. Each pre-employment test is a simulation of a specific clerical skill and the applicant will perform software tasks or answer questions.
We offer tests covering the following topics:
- Microsoft Office Skills Tests (2013, 2010)--including tests for Word, Excel, Outlook and more
- Attention to Detail, Filing, Typing and more
- Customer Service Tests and Aptitude Tests
- Language Skills Tests--including Grammar, Spelling and more
(Need a different type of test? Here's our FULL TEST LIST.)
Score Report Details (instantly emailed after test is finished):
- Percent of Correct Answers (80%, 50%, 100%, etc)
- Skill Level: Beginning, Intermediate, or Advanced
- Correct/Incorrect for each question
- Time spent per question
- View sample Microsoft Word report
How does it work? It's simple. Tests can be taken either in your office or from your applicant's home/office at any time--day, night or weekends. It's all done online via our website from any computer. Prices start around $20 per test for low volumes with FREE account set up. Just call 1.800.836.1901, Ext. 1, or complete the form above and we’ll send a free sample test. Your account can be set up now so you start testing today.
*PLEASE NOTE: We do not send sample tests to job seekers or anyone with free or isp email addresses, including Gmail, yahoo, aol, charter, netzero, hotmail and others. If you are trying to purchase tests for your company and you only have a free email account, please call us at 1.800.836.1901.