Do you need a way to test their Word skills before you hire them?
If you’re hiring for a position requiring MS Word Skills, then our Microsoft Word employment tests are exactly what you need to ensure your job applicants have what it takes. Just fill out the form on the left to receive a free Microsoft Word test sample.
Our highly interactive (not multiple choice) Microsoft Word employment tests show you exactly what they know or don't know. The job applicant will be asked to perform tasks using the menus, tool bars, and short cut keys and they can answer using whichever method they know best.
The Microsoft Word test topics include the following:
- Formatting--Columns, Page Numbers, Margins and more
- Editing--Copy, Paste, Undo, Spellcheck and more
- Tables & Graphics--Borders, Insert Pictures and more
- File Managment--Save, Track Changes, Protection and more
- Tools & Automation--Help, Zoom and more
Need other tests? Here's a list of other tests we offer.
Score Report Details (easy to read and emailed instantly after a test is finished):
- Percent of Correct Answers (80%, 50%, 100%, etc)
- Skill Level: Beginning, Intermediate, or Advanced
- Correct/Incorrect for each question>
- Time spent on each question
How does it work? It's simple. Tests can be taken either in your office or from your applicant's home/office at any time--day, night or weekends. It's all done online via our website from any computer.
Prices start around $20 per test for low volumes with FREE account set up. Just call 1.800.836.1901, Ext. 1, or complete the form above and we’ll send a free sample test. Your account can be set up now so you start testing today.
**PLEASE NOTE: We do not send sample tests to job seekers or anyone with free or isp email addresses, including yahoo, gmail, aol, charter, netzero, hotmail and others. If you are trying to purchase tests for your company and you only have a free email account, please call us at 1.800.836.1901.